Saturday, June 25, 2011

Why a blog?

Hmmmm....this is a difficult question.  Why start a blog?  Is anyone really that interested in my world?  I don't know.  Truth is, a great friend from my childhood started a blog and I really enjoy reading her random thoughts.  I have a lot of random thoughts, too.  I don't know that anyone else cares to read about them, but I like just spewing them into the cyber-world.  It's kind of like the journal/diary entries I kept growing up.  But then, I also have family & friends all over the country that like to have random updates on my kids and my hubby and my life, so I figured this would be a great place to keep everybody posted.  So, thanks to my great childhood "Beaches" friend for the idea.  I don't know that I'll be as creative as she is in the non-identification of her family members, but I'll do my best to live up to her amazing example. 

This should be fun.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I tried to comment earlier...not sure why it's not showing. BUT...I must say, I am flattered that my silly little blog inspired you to start your own! Can't wait to hear your random thoughts!

    ReplyDelete